Narcissistic Personality Disorder has nine traits -
This is an unrealistic view of oneself that they are bigger than life and better than others
– think they are better than everyone else. They know more than anyone else. Controlling of others and dominating.
– an inability to care about the feelings of others or put themselves in someone else’s shoes
– they feel very different than other people, like there is only one person that is anything like them at all
– They are owed things. They are entitled to anything and everything that they want and desire, including taking over the lives of other people. There is no appreciation when people do anything for them because they were entitled to it, in the first place.
– they want to be admired and paid attention to all the time. They have no tolerance for anyone else being in the spotlight.
they will take advantage of other people for their own best interest. They will take more than they give, refuse to pay people for their services in a fair way …if at all, and use people up until there is nothing left of them
– they are resentful when other people have things that they feel entitles to. They become angry when they see that other people have things that they do not
Put them all together they spell DONALD T RUMP!