Saturday, August 22, 2020

 


NO OTHER RATIONAL EXPLANATION

As a general rule I do not believe in or endorse conspiracy theories – although I do have my doubts about the official version of the JFK assassination.

But I do seriously and sincerely believe that it is very possible, perhaps even likely, that, because of his association with Jeffrey Epstein, Trump has documentation of the sexual perversions, “eccentricities” and indiscretions of leaders of the Republican Party and Republican members of Congress, which he is using as blackmail.

There really is no other rational explanation for the Republican Party totally abandoning all integrity, honor and credibility by continuing to support, defend and enable the constant multitude of unethical, immoral, unconstitutional, illegal, and just plain bad words and actions of Trump.

Because of the Republican Party’s total embrace of Trump, for whatever reasons, I will never again in my lifetime vote for any Republican candidate for any office at any level who does not publicly denounce and disavow Trump and the Party’s support and enabling of Trump.

FYI – I voted for Mitt Romney in 2012.










No comments:

Post a Comment