Tuesday, August 4, 2020

NOTHING HAS CHANGED

I recall many years ago, probably in the late 1990s, driving in my car in New Jersey and listening to AM radio – WNBC or WNEW – when after a news or station id break there was something like “A Minute with Donald Trump” (I don’t remember the exact name).

Moron Trump commented on a current political or social issue or event for a minute or so, followed by a minute or so hawking one of his soon to be failed vanity products – Trump Water, Trump Steaks, Trump Mattresses, etc.

I remember that my original reaction at the time was – “Who gives a rat’s hind quarters what this self-absorbed idiot has to say about anything?”

Now it is 2020 and the moron is the President of the United States.

My reaction today is still the same –

Who gives a rat’s hind quarters what this self-absorbed idiot has to say about anything!

 











No comments:

Post a Comment