Sunday, October 21, 2018

TRUMP IS MY ENEMY

A person is not my enemy because he is a Republican or a conservative. Nor is a person my enemy because he is a Democrat or a liberal. Liberalism and conservatism are intelligent and legitimate political philosophies, each with value, and I will gladly discuss the differences in these philosophies and my own calmly and intelligently with others of intelligence.

The two political philosophies, like individual citizens, approach the issues and situations with different perspectives, experiences, assumptions and priorities. The true, and workable, solutions to ALL problems and issues is NEVER always ONLY strict conservative solutions or ONLY strict liberal solutions.

I personally am more conservative in some issues and more liberal in others.

True conservatives and true liberals both want the same thing – a safe, secure and prosperous nation with equal treatment and opportunities for all.

Donald T Rump IS my enemy and the enemy of the people and the state NOT because of political philosophy, but because of who and what he is as a human being. And those who openly support and defend his unethical, inappropriate, illegal, ignorant, incompetent, and unacceptable behaviors are also my enemies and the enemies of the people and the state.

I call for a vote against ALL Republican candidates for Congress this November not because I am a liberal or a Democrat, or because I oppose conservative philosophy and policies, or because I believe Democrats are better than true Republicans – but because I oppose and denounce Donald T Rump the man and, as a patriot, see the vital need to hold him in check until he can be removed from the White House.

No comments:

Post a Comment